How to Play Virginia Pick 4?
- Select a four-digit number from 0000 through 9999.
- You can play Easy Pick and let the computer choose your number.
- You can play one to four sets of numbers for up to 78 consecutive drawings on a single playslip.
- You can bet $1 or 50 cents per play.
- If your four-digit number matches the number in the drawing, you win.
How to win?
To try for the $5,000 top prize, play Exact Order. If your four-digit number comes up in exactly the same order in the drawing,
you win $5,000 for each $1 you wagered on that exact number. You win $2,500 for a 50-cent wager.
There are up to 24 winning combinations, and several prizes available, when you play Any Order ~V depending on the number
you choose. If you play Any Order with a number that has four different digits, your prize would be $200 if you won. If you
play Any Order with a number that has two pairs of digits, or a number with two or three digits that are the same, your prize
would be higher, because those numbers are more difficult to match. Check the Pick 4 chart below for prizes and chances of
For each $1 wager, 50 cents goes to Exact Order and 50 cents goes to Any Order. If you match the number drawn in Exact Order,
you would win $2,500 (top prize for a 50-cent Exact Order wager) PLUS the 50-cent Any Order prize for your number. If you
match the number drawn in a different order, you would win the Any Order prize for that number. Check the chart for prizes
and chances of winning.
Wager $1 on all exact-order combinations of a Pick 4 number. Win $5,000 if one of those combinations is drawn. Check the
chart for prizes and chances of winning.
- Mark the OPTIONAL PLAYS box for any of the following. Playing more than one drawing increases the ticket price by
the number of drawings you choose.
- Multi-Draw: Play more than one drawing, including the next.
- Advance: Play any future drawing, or drawings, except the next.
- Repeat: Your play repeats for more than one ticket.
2 Chances a day
Pick 4 drawings are held twice daily, seven days a week. Cut-off time to buy tickets is 1:53 p.m. for day drawings and 10:45
p.m. for night drawings. Drawings are broadcast on WTVR (Channel 6) in Central Virginia, WAVY (Channel 10) in Hampton Roads,
WDBJ (Channel 7) in Southwest Virginia and WCYB (Channel 5) in the tri-state area. Check your local listing for times or
Click Here to see the latest drawings.
Pick 4 sellout
Popular numbers sell out sometimes. Buying Pick 4 numbers is similar to buying tickets to a ball game or a concert: Any number
could sell out. If you buy Pick 4 tickets early in the day, or in advance, you should be able to get the number you want.
For a Pick 4 drawing, 1,200 Exact Order tickets are available for each number. If a sold-out Pick 4 number is drawn, the
Lottery would pay $6 million in prizes for that sold-out number. A sold-out number has the same chance of winning as any
LottoStrategies.com - More About Virginia (VA) Pick 4 Night Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Virginia Pick 4 Night drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Virginia Pick 4 Night Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.